Sunday, February 5, 2012

The song says "Make Time for Love"

Here are a few ways to show love, walk in love, and to be loved…

Photo by Linds

I'm a firm believer that you don’t have to spend a lot of money to express your thoughts to someone you care about, therefore I wanted to share with you a few DIY to help those words come to life, starting with 52 reasons to say I Love You {wink}
Click here for the tutorial: PaperVine
Romantic quotes are just that - romantic. So why not be creative and leave some words of love lying around
Source: Wedding-Zine

I myself use coupons to save money whether it’s on groceries or clothing, so why not put coupons in a different form, and hand out some love coupons, Sarah did an awesome job with putting together a tutorial on this project, so go for it {wink}


DIY cards, are always a way to save, this unique tutorial is so adorable!

I have an everyday sweet tooth, so I had to share with you something that was definitely unique and “word” worthy!
I love Amy and her creations!
Whether you find a creative or inexpensive way to show someone that you love them, the point of it all is that you make time for love {wink}
Source: Esty




1 comment: